branded customer service
The New Competitive Edge
Janelle Barlow and Paul Stewart
Bring Your Brand to Life
A comprehensive, practical guide - offers strategies, exercises, and real-world examples of branded customer service in action.
Branding is an integral part of modern business strategy. Here Janelle Barlow and Paul Stewart show that delivering on-brand service - service that supports and extends a company's brand - can provide enormous competitive advantage.
Now in paperback!
An integrated brand needs to be expressed through every aspect of the company's organizational culture - especially the human exchange of customer service. Branded Customer Service breaks new ground by showing how to take a defined and identifiable brand and bring it to life through service delivery.
Branded Customer Service shows how to:
- unleash the full potential of your brand
- make customer service so distinct that it has as much power as your brand idea possesses
- personalize and reinforce brands through staff/customer interactions
- support your brand from within by management behavior
- link brand propositions to selling style and messages
- imbed on-brand service into organizational DNA through human resource policies, brand champions, and culture/brand alignment
- communicate internally to ensure brands resonate within organizations